Play, Talk & Taste
PLAY, TALK & TASTE MINI COURSE: A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO DEVELOPING YOUR CHILD’S COMMUNICATION, FEEDING, AND SOCIAL SKILLS
This virtual workshop is designed to provide YOU, the parent, with valuable information and tools to help you understand and boost your child’s performance in the areas of speech and language, social skills, and feeding.
What will I learn?
- normal development stages for speech, socialization/play, and eating
- how to provide a language rich environment at home
- the best ways to play with and talk to your child
- how to avoid growing a picky eater
- strategies for introducing new foods
- and more!
There will be time reserved for Q&A. You may send in questions ahead of time to email@example.com. Please write “Parent Course Question” in the subject line.
The workshop will be led by Stacy Payne, M.S., CCC-SLP, CLE, ADHD-RSP, our Executive Director and leading expert in Feeding and Speech and Language, in addition to members of our highly skilled clinical team, Lindsay Heilbronn and Tomas Aceves.
October 21, 2023
9:00 am to 10:30 am