Welcome to Bright
Beginnings Los Angeles
We’re a clinician-owned company that helps newborns to teens overcome challenges in eating, communicating, learning and attention.
We are certified clinicians who specialize
in the following therapies:
– Difficult breast and bottle feeds
– Difficult transition to solids
– Chewing and swallowing difficulties
– And more…
– Articulation and phonology
– Language delays and disorders
– Pragmatic and social language
– And more…
We Have You Covered
We take pride in making our services
as accessible as possible.
We provide services in English, Spanish,
Farsi, and Korean.
We are in-network providers for Blue Shield, Aetna, and Kaiser Permanente. We gladly work with all other PPO carriers and will provide a super bill and requested supporting documentation for reimbursement.
Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
– Provides early start services for children (birth to 3 years old) who are experiencing language and communication delays
State of California Disability Determination Services (DDS) Provider
– Provides expert evaluations to determine eligibility criteria for disability benefits for children with special needs
– State-offered disability benefits
Local School Districts
– Provide Independent Speech and Language Evaluations for students requiring expert second opinions
What Sets Us Apart
Continuity of Care
We create programs to grow with your child through each developmental milestone.
We work together with parents, teachers and other professionals to ensure the best results for your child.
We take into account the important role of nutrition, social-emotional well-being, family dynamics, cultural norms, and more.
We are certified clinicians who continue to invest in advanced degrees, training and certifications.