Summer Learning Intensive Sessions
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SUMMER TO MAKE NEXT YEAR EASIER!
Who’s it for?
- Students who are struggling in school
- Good students who are working too long or hard on homework
- Students with dyslexia, difficulties with attention or other learning challenges
- Students off to college who need to enhance their skills for better grades and higher test scores
If your child is struggling in any of these areas, our skilled clinicians at Bright Beginnings can help:
- Poor study and work habits
- Homework is a daily battle
- Poor spelling
- Difficulty maintaining attention
- Reverses letters, numbers of words
- Does not complete school assignments
- Poor memory
- Poor reading comprehension
- Avoids reading
- Often confuses left and right
- Speech/articulation problems
- Difficulty with math concepts/facts
- Odd pencil grip or heavy pressure when writing
INCREDIBLE GAINS IN CONFIDENCE AFTER JUST 6 WEEKS!
Call today to schedule an evaluation or click HERE to learn more about our learning program!
Bright Readers Literacy Class
Jump-start your child’s reading skills in just 5 weeks this summer!
By popular demand, Bright Beginnings has created a therapeutic phonics-based literacy prep program for kiddos who want to kick off their school year ahead of the curve. Each day of the five-week program will be dedicated to a new letter and sound, paired with hands-on writing, kinesthetic, and auditory activities to not only enhance phonemic awareness but to create a fun learning experience for your child. If your child is a struggling reader or just needs a boost, this program is a must.
Dates: June 17, 2019 – August 9, 2019 Time: Monday-Friday from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Place: Bright Beginnings Pediatric Services
Tuition: $380 per week, includes, all materials, snacks and a summer
program tee shirt.
***To ensure individualized attention, class is limited to 6 participants.
Contact us today for payment options and more information!
Music & Me Group
Come join us and other mommies & daddies as we sing, laugh, dance and wiggle! This class, led by a Music Therapist, emphasizes the development of early communication, socialization, gross & fine motor movements, cognition and parent-child bonding.
Music is a great way to promote learning and social communication! Research supports brain connections between singing and speech, breathing patterns, memory, overall mood, attention, and behavior. As we move our bodies to the music, we develop internal rhythm, timing, and gross motor skills like, agility, balance, and coordination. Plus, singing and dancing is just so much fun!
Time: Tuesdays @ 10 am
Place: Bright Beginnings 5657 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 280 Los Angeles, California 90036 Tuition: $35 per session, $210 for 6 weeks
For registration, questions or additional info please call (323) 525-0247 or email us at email@example.com.