Summer Learning Intensive Sessions
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SUMMER TO MAKE NEXT YEAR EASIER!
Who’s it for?
- Students who are struggling in school
- Good students who are working too long or hard on homework
- Students with dyslexia, difficulties with attention or other learning challenges
- Students off to college who need to enhance their skills for better grades and higher test scores
If your child is struggling in any of these areas, our skilled clinicians at Bright Beginnings can help:
- Poor study and work habits
- Homework is a daily battle
- Poor spelling
- Difficulty maintaining attention
- Reverses letters, wnumbers of words
- Does not complete school assignments
- Poor memory
- Poor reading comprehension
- Avoids reading
- Often confuses left and right
- Speech/articulation problems
- Difficulty with math concepts/facts
- Odd pencil grip or heavy pressure when writing
INCREDIBLE GAINS IN CONFIDENCE AFTER JUST 6 WEEKS!
Call today to schedule an evaluation or click HERE to learn more about our learning program!
Bright Readers Literacy Class
Jump-start your child’s reading skills in just 5 weeks this summer!
By popular demand, Bright Beginnings has created a therapeutic phonics-based literacy prep program for kiddos who want to kick off their school year ahead of the curve. Each day of the five-week program will be dedicated to a new letter and sound, paired with hands-on writing, kinesthetic, and auditory activities to not only enhance phonemic awareness but to create a fun learning experience for your child. If your child is a struggling reader or just needs a boost, this program is a must.Dates: June 17, 2019 – August 9, 2019 Time: Monday-Friday from 1:00 – 3:00 pm Place: Bright Beginnings Pediatric Services Tuition: $380 per week, includes, all materials, snacks and a summer program tee shirt. ***To ensure individualized attention, class is limited to 6 participants.
Contact us today for payment options and more information!